Decontamination and Antibacterial Mats
CBS Medical offers decontaminating mats for the industrial and hospital sectors. They can be placed in clean rooms, operating theatres, CSSD entrance and wherever it is essential to prevent environmental contamination from pollutants (dust, micro particles, bacteria, fungus and common yeasts).
These products provide a long-term protection against the spread of microorganisms. They also prevent proliferation and protect areas from contamination risk of the surrounding areas.
- SHEETS: low density polyethylene 35 u
- ADHESIVE: Water-based acrylic 6 gr / m2 + 1 gr.
- LAST LAYER: 70 u low density polyethylene, double-coated for floor application. The floor-side adhesive is completely removable, suitable for all surfaces. It is removed without leaving any residue.
- COLOURS: W = white; B = blue; G = green; C = light blue
- DIMENSIONS IN CM: 45 × 115; 60 × 115; 90 × 115 other sizes available.
- SHEET LABELS: white in paper with black numbers, or customized.
- UPPER PROTECTIVE SHEET: LDPE 50 u
- LOWER PROTECTIVE SHEET: LDPE 50 u
- N° SHEETS IN EACH MAT: 30 standard; other on request
Directions and field of application
- Hospitals: protected areas, Infectious disease wards; Operating theatres.
- Pharmaceutical, Food and Electronical industries; Laboratories; Clean Rooms.
- And anywhere the prevention from the environmental contamination is required.
All products containing Biomaster are tested by independent laboratories according to the ISO 22196: 2011 standard to demonstrate effective antimicrobial efficacy.